Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Say this sooner.

So I have been in a really weird mood lately. I just graduated, and I have been thinking about everything way too much. I have been thinking about how I am leaving all of these people that I have known and been around forever....and I will probably never see some of them again. Its really sad, and it has had me in a very down and depressed mood. I mean I guess I will keep in touch with the people that really matter, but it will still be really different to never see certain people again... And going to college is going to be crazy... I am not a fan of change, and this is going to be a HUGE change...I am pretty worried about it. I just hope I am able to find a place to fit in and feel comfortable.
Well I guess thats all for now.. I am pretty tired, all of this thinking takes away all of my energy.... ahhhhhhhh
goodnight.

No comments: