SO. Interesting things going on......
It snowed yesterday, we got like 7 inches here, it was amazing. Campbell finally decided to close at like 8:30 after I was ALREADY in my 8 am class..... and the teacher kept us until the end of class..... haha yeah but after that, me and some of my friends went out and played in the snow....That's right, college students playing in the snow...hahaha It was fab. THEN we came back in and watched Barack Obama become the next president. So yesterday was officially "snobama day." It was great. Now today was a different story, all of the snow started melting and it started getting messy and then tonight I had a late class, and when it was over it was dark out, and it was really hard to walk because everything is starting to freeze again and it was all slippery and I couldn't see where the ice was at... It was intense. haha Yep But anyway.... My life in general... eh. I haven't been feeling that fab lately...... My aunt who was fighting leukemia recently passed, not from the leukemia, she beat that, but from other complications caused by the radiation and chemo. So that was not a fun thing..... and I have decided that guys are completely ridiculous and not very smart.... You think you find one that is nice and a good guy, then suddenly, he just like stops talking to you and loses interest..... Its so upsetting...... Because you are sitting there like... uhh what did I do wrong, and I cannot think of ANYTHING that I possibly could have done to mess it up or w/e.... so that def hasn't helped my unhappy mood. Oh well. I found a great quote that I am currently trying to live by "Don't make someone a priority when they make you an option," its so true, and such good advice. So thats about it for now... I just pray that things will chill out and maybe I will find someone that actually wants to spend time with me and talk with me.... otherwise its possible that I am not destined to have anyone..... who knows... I mean, if that is God's plan for me.... I can't really do much about it....
No comments:
Post a Comment