Can someone tell me the point of a relationship? Is it not to have fun, be happy, and love someone completely even for their imperfections? That's what I always thought, that you weren't truly loving until you loved even the imperfections? OK I'm not perfect, that's obvious, but I am who I am. I am not ALWAYS passive and calm, sometimes I am crazy and just down right weird, but I am without a doubt not like anyone else. I cannot and should not be compared to others, no one should be compared to anyone else for that fact. I am also not sure how fair it is to compare relationships to past relationships. I understand that being cautious and learning from the past is good, and I appreciate being looked out for but, if I am a completely different person, not like anyone else in this entire world how can there be a guarantee of how things will turn out? I just can't live with being compared to others, and evaluated, so let me be me. Give me a chance to be me, don't FORCE me to be myself, just let it happen. Don't worry about the future so much that you can't enjoy the present. I don't want this to end.
"So tell me, tell me
Have you ever really danced on the edge
Is something still scaring you
Have you ever really danced on the edge
The count of three is up
Have you ever really danced on the edge
Alright then tell me so
Have you ever really danced on the edge
Just hold my hand and jump
And bright lights mean nothing to you
Because no one would know
The sound of a ghost"
I'm sorry I'm not perfect.
No comments:
Post a Comment