I have determined that if a guy doesn't call me "sunshine" I am not interested in him. I am not sure why I feel that way, but that simple gesture of calling someone sunshine is just so sweet. I love it. I look forward to meeting the guy that calls me sunshine. haha
..This Lupe Fiasco song may have something to do with my obsession....haha this whole song is so sweet in general.
"Relationship is just 30 minutes long
It's kinda heavy maybe a lil strong
Gonna take much more than once
Can't trust what each of us say at least for a month
Or two before I bid you a due
Do this one thing for me outta the trillions of numbers that's in the world
Just leave me a few that lead to you
Won't be long and I'll see you in the morning
You're my sunshine (you're my sunshine),
You're my moonlight (you're my moonlight),
You're the starry skies above me won't you please come down and hug me,
Think I found love in this club tonight (Wowowowo)"
-Sunshine by Lupe Fiasco
No comments:
Post a Comment