Sunday, July 27, 2008

I will hope for you.

So. I was right about the guy.....he was hanging out with another girl and they go out now... I knew something wasn't right. My gut feeling is always right. Even if it seems crazy and not true... the instinct and gut feeling is right. Don't ever doubt it. I have slowy learned this.. Its hard to let go of someone and to believe that even if you thought they were the one.. it can all fall apart. But everything happens for a reason. And as hard as it was to tell him that it was over for sure... I knew I had to do it. I am confident that the Lord has a man that is perfect for me, and that will be so happy to have me. The man for me, will not doubt his love for me, and he will not want others. Its just so hard sometimes and I wonder why God has made me wait for so long for the right man... but I know that it is well worth the wait. And he is giving me this time to grow stronger, and learn from my mistakes and to prepare myself for the most amazing man in the world. I can't wait to meet him.
Thank you Lord for everything you do for me.
-Lauren

Amazing quote from a song by Stacie Orrico.
"..I will be hoping for you
I will be searching for you
I will be watching for you
Until I find you, Find you
I will be patient for you
My eyes they won't ignore you
I know my heart will know you
When I find you, Find you.."

No comments: