So.
I have been back at school for like 3 weeks or something like that. So far I like all of my classes. My Physiological Psychology class and drawing class are my favs for sure... But considering that I am majoring in psychology and minoring in studio art that isn't much of a surprise. haha Anyway, I have been trying really hard to let go of the things that I have giving up on. Honestly, it is one of the hardest, if not THE hardest thing ever to do. When you are so close to someone, and then it is just a complete cut off, it really sucks. Its like losing a piece of you, but that piece of me is fully filled now. I just had to do A LOT of praying, and waiting, and things are finally getting better. All I have to say is, IT HURTS. So um I am super ready to find the man of my dreams. I have no doubt that he is out there, he is just taking FOREVER to get here. haha I am impatient anyway so its pretty intense. haha. So I guess my current plan is to just live life to the fullest, ( What else is there to do?) and focus on my school work, and the right person will find me.
I think that is all for now.
Adios los personas.
Love,
El-kay
No comments:
Post a Comment