So. I am super excited because next Wednesday I am going to see Chiodos! This is like one of the top things on my to-do-before-I-die list. So YAY I can't explain how excited I am. I just like randomly start screaming everyday when I think about it. hahaha So that is def like the highlight of my life right now. Anywayyyyy I am a really impatient person. I have found that out, I like to get things done quickly, and ontime. I don't have a lot of tolerance for being late and having to wait on people.....it sucks. Oh well. So I was mad sick this past week, I didn't go to any of my classes on Monday and then I went back to classes on tuesday but my psych class was cancelled so that was sad. Then Wednesday my drawing class was cancelled, so I only had it one time this week. How upsetting. But it was obvious that class had been cancelled all week because my weekly drawings were not very good. hahahaha yeahhhhhh. Well some of my friends and I are about to go get some decorations and decorate our suite for our friend who is celebrating her birthday this weekend. How awesome. I am excited yay.
Ok well I guess thats it for now.
PS. Mr. Right, is M.I.A. will he ever find me?!?!
AHHHHHHHHHH CHIODOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Peace, Love, and Scions
<3 el-kay.
No comments:
Post a Comment