Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Why?!

I feel like this always happens to me. I get semi interested in someone, and then it just gets weird, and I feel like its not going to work. I mostly get paranoid when the person like disappears, or doesn't talk to me as much.... I feel like the interest has died and is fading, and it just sucks. I mean I could be completely wrong, and I know people are busy but... it just feels different..... Its crazy. I feel like I do something wrong but I know that is not true, I have done nothing to cause any kinds of problems. All I can do is pray. That I certainly do every single day of my life. I pray for God to lead me on the pathway of life that he has created for me, and to lead me to the man that he has created for me. Apparently there are a lot of twists and turns on the road to these ways and people. I know that He will not leave me without and there is no reason to worry. I tend to have a really bad problem with worrying and stressing about things, but I am trying not to. This verse has really helped me lately....

"And can any of you by worrying add a single hour to your span of life?" Matthew 6:27

I am really trying to live by this verse, because it pretty much explains my situation. Its so true, no matter how much I worry about something, I cannot change it.

And as far as my future and career, I have recently felt very called to the less fortunate, homeless, mentally-ill and discriminated people in the world. I still want to do some kind of therapy and counseling, but I want to specifically help these kinds of people. I don't think many people today, take the time to understand the misunderstood, and I feel that it is my responsibility to make a change. We need to take the time to help these people, and I want to do all that I can to make that change.

Well thats all of the ranting for now.
The End.

No comments: