Monday, May 25, 2009

Sweetest Thing

So I just got back from the lake a little while ago. It was a lot of fun, went with my parents and bro and then my grandparents came down too. I love being with all of them, its always hilarious, grandaddy is always doing something crazy to make us all die laughing. We watched a movie last night and he kept getting up to go to the bathroom and do random things and it was just hilarious, and I'm sure it doesn't seem hilarious but you just have to know him and my whole family to get it and understand. Oh welllllllll. So I am slightly burnt but just on the tops of my shoulders, that's from my hardcore jet skiing. The rest of the sun I got already went in and I am working on a nice little tan. hahaha. I absolutely LOVE being at the lake, its so beautiful there and I have so many little spots I like to go to and just chill and look at. It always so peaceful, and there is hardly any phone service there so its like a break from the world, but just for a few days, because don't get me wrong I love some internet and talking to my homies. haha. It seems like every time I go to the lake I have to take a pic of my favorite spot, I am sure I have like 294814187481741 pics of that spot but I just love it. SO I will share it.

I mean how could you not love that spot?!?! It's probably my most favorite place in the world, well one of them for sure. Anyway, I am happy to be home, back to business, we have a lot going on around here. This Saturday we are going to a skate competition in Fayetteville, where they invited us to come and set up a table of our products to sell. So that will be pretty fun, we have been working hard to try and get everything ready for it.
Oh so I got to chill with my new friend last week. :D We met in Raleigh and just chilled in some random places, it was a lot of fun and I am already wanting to do something again. It really is unfortunate that we started hanging out like the LAST day I was at Campbell, what great timing. hahaha. Oh well, that's alright, I'm confident that everything always works out how it is supposed to for whatever reason that may be. Is it sad that I miss someone that I have only hung out with like 2 times? I'm not really sure how that is even possible, but I guess it is, he is just that awesome. :] Well I am going to go work on uploading some pics now, just thought I would update because I seem to do it like every few months or something. I have never been able to sucessfully keep a journal so idk why I thought I could keep a successful blog, hahaha whateverrrrrr. At least I write on occasion.

Word Out Internet Peoplez
-Elkay



No comments: