So. Things are going SUPER FAB at the moment. School is out for the summer, I don't start working until next month, my hair is all gone, I have a new "interest", and life is just great in general. I feel really happy, and just idk, things are good. My new interest is a pretty cool dude, and he actually wants to talk to me, which makes me very happy because in the past I have had a lot of issues with the guy I am talking to like being hard to track down and actually talk with. So score on that one. haha AND we can actually have good conversations, it isn't like just him talking about himself or me just talking about myself, its more like just talking with each other, not at each other. I feel very comfortable talking with him as well, and have even discussed my previous guy problems a little with him, so I mean I obviously am not having trouble opening up. haha Anywayyyyy it sucks that I am not at school right now because I can't really chill with my new friend much, but that is alright, we can talk and maybe we will be able to hang out a few times over the summer. I just really really regret not taking the time to hang out with him sooner. We attempted to chill a few different times and I just got nervous/ and was also talking to someone else so I was a little caught up in that....I feel really bad about that whole thing still, and wish I wouldn't have wasted my time, but I guess if I would have gone ahead and starting hanging out with him, I might not have figured out that the other one was not really interested... So its all good.. and everything happens for a reason, so I am not going to dwell on that too much. I know that God has a plan and a purpose for me, and if I just live each day the way I am supposed to, everything will fall into place, no matter how long it takes or what obstacles I have to face.
Well, thats about it for now.
<3 Super happy LK
No comments:
Post a Comment