Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Back On Track

So. Things are much better.... I was obviously having an emotional break-down at the time of my last entry... I have improved greatly though. I have a very clear focus and intention, I am making small changes in my daily life that make me feel good and feel better about myself. I also love my Church family, they give me so much support, and really just make me feel good. Life is much better. I have determined that there is no reason to be down about relationships, body-image, projects, friends, etc. If I just do what it smart and beneficial for me, everything else seems to fall in place. I just have to stay focused and on track and everything else will follow. If I get upset and stressed out about anything no matter how big or small, it can ruin everything else, so I need to consider that before I get all upset. Life is not fair, things happen but I need to deal with it and be ok. I also don't need man to make me happy. Honestly from what I hear single life is easier and better. And I can see both sides of that, when you are with someone you obviously have some obligations to be with them, spend time, etc which should be enjoyable, but still its not "me" time, and sometimes everyone needs "me" time. I guess I should just enjoy all this free time and use it to better myself instead of dwelling on the fact that I don't have a boyfriend. Don't get me wrong, I would love to have someone to spend time with and share things with but I am not going to force that role on someone. When they come along I will know, and the timing will be right. The timing is obviously not right yet if nothing is working... Everything happens for a reason and I will understand in the end.
God is Good.
-LK

No comments: