Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Squirmy Sign Language.

So. Today is my last day as a 20 year old. It's crazy to think that I am going to be 21 tomorrow. I don't really feel that old, but I guess I am. Anyway, I have had some crazy events occurring lately... The most intense involving a certain person, that I was quite attached too suddenly appearing in a relationship which confirmed many many lies..... not cool. Oh well. Life goes on. I always feel emo-ish around my birthday...I guess because it is just a realization that I am getting older and my life is continuing on. I also miss my old birthday parties, where I actually had fun on my birthday and took cupcakes to school and passed them out to everyone in the class. It made me feel special, my birthdays don't feel special anymore... They almost feel like an annoyance, like... oh man it's her birthday, I guess we need to have a party or go out to eat and get her some presents or something... idk. I always have a sense of being in the way and causing hassles or whatever to others. I guess that is because I think about things too much. So yeah, I don't really feel like writing anymore.. I am just bored and don't really have much to do. sooooo I guess that is all for now..

No comments: