Thursday, April 8, 2010

Waiting For the Storm.

I love the weather right before it storms.... the energy it brings... the wind picks up, clouds start rolling in, thunder, then lightly the rain starts trickling down. It is so calming and beautiful. It's even better when it is going to wash away all this freaking pollen!!! Ugh. I hate pollen, and it's everywhere! So nasty. Anywayyy, life is okay I guess, nothing really bad and nothing really good.. just moving quickly through time. Sometimes I feel like I don't let myself really enjoy what is going on around me, I am always caught up in worrying about what is going to be my next move that I forget to take in the moment. I guess that is good and bad right? I mean, you want to look towards the future and have some sort of direction, but you also need to enjoy the moment or you will never enjoy anything. Idk... I feel like when I blog I just get on a roll about something and just keep typing whether it makes sense or not... I guess the point is to just release your mind and say whatever you feel. So yeah.. I guess thats all for now. OH! I bought some gorgeous new flowers to put in my awesome coffee-cup flower pot! I will add a pic for your viewing pleasure. And that is all for now.

-elkay




No comments: